Software quality improvement is the focus of XBOSoft, and the company is presenting a webcast on the topic Tuesday December 17 at 11 a.m. EST. Titled “The Good, The Bad and The Metrics,” the event features Mike Lyles, Rex Black, and Jay Philips. The organizers note that everyone has an opinion about test metrics—and “love 'em or hate 'em,” participants will be invited to say where they stand.
The event will present key takeaways for testers of all levels:
- Top metrics that are misused or misunderstood in most every organization
- Metrics that you should get rid of ASAP
- Best and Worst metrics—based on opinions of the panel and audience
- Metrics that everyone should use—and how they compare to your organization’s metrics
- Tools and processes that can help your organization better measure your testing
Visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/register/667518358 to register.
In addition, XBOSoft is conducting its “2nd Annual Mobile Testing Survey—What's Working for Organizations Today?” Survey participants will receive a detailed report and can win a $100 gift card. To take the survey, click here.
See related article “History offers lessons for software projects.”