Haefely Hipotronics releases new 700 series test set with digital controls
BREWSTER, NY—High voltage test equipment manufacturer Haefely Hipotronics, a Hubbell Inc. company, has announced the releases of its new AC Dielectric Test Sets, which perform high voltage AC tests on electrical apparatus in compliance with IEC 60, IEEE 4, and IEC 270 and other national test standards.
The series is available in a wide range of voltage and power ratings. The 700-DI benefits users with a 7” intuitive, touchscreen interface, and is designed with a microprocessor that ensures better regulation, measuring accuracy and larger test voltage range. Along with exceptional reliability, durability and affordability, safety is always a top priority. The 700- DI also features a zero start interlock and it is SIL3 compatible.
- Microprocessor controller provides better regulation accuracy and measuring accuracy
- Continuously adjustable test output voltage
- SIL3 Compatible
- Designed to operate from 2% to 100% of the maximum rated output voltage
- Easily accessible meter recalibration
- Adjustable Overload from 10% to 110% of rated current output
- Backup Breaker overload safety situation
- Output Connected voltmeter and ammeter
- Zero start interlock ensures that the voltage control is at a minimum before HV can be energized
- Rated current available from zero to rated voltage BENEFITS
- Simple to Use with minimal amount of setup time and intuitive control panel allows for simple testing
- Surge-compensated HV transformer windings for withstanding flashovers at full voltage
- Output Connected Meters ensures for fast and accurate readings
- Surge and Transient Protection on all meters, transformers, etc.
- Partial Discharge Testing allows for low PD levels available at full output voltage (PD level needs to be specified when ordering and may require additional components)
- Instrument Transformers
- Sample Cable Lengths
- Rotating Machines
- Insulating Materials
- Transmission Line Hardware
- HV Components